Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello, sweetness!


I guess it'd be accurate to say that I am feeling pretty rad right now...just picked up the new apartment keys! We officially move in tomorrow. Very exciting. Great part of town and a nice, spacious, wood floor place. Cannot wait to get cooking in that kitchen!

****************

I woke up a very happy gal. For many reasons.

****************

Oh! Got a special email from Italia yesterday and couldn't help but melt and laugh out loud at the quality of English. Here's a little taste:


Juliaaaaa... sorry for my late but i'm i came back now from the mountain and i'm follow inside a big work before harvest.

Your chocolate is arrived...and is also already finish. thanks alot...was a surprise.
Also Ettore was very happy and send to you a lot af hallo.

I hope you good and alot of happyness now who you are again at home.

Here all is great...like always... and ready to pick the grape.


your tomatos in garden are very good.

...and so on. Made my heart smile and made me wish I had an endless pit of cash lying around so that I could go help with the harvest! I have promised myself that within a couple of years I will return to Valgiano and squish barrel loads of freshly-picked grapes with my bare feet. What delight that must be!

*********************

Speaking of such things, a selection of Europe pics are here, if you're interested

*********************

I find myself meeting more and more people who are riding the same, awesome wave-length as me lately and I am loving it! I ask myself: have these people always been roaming the lands and I've been blind to them? Or is an overall shift of consciousness taking place within our culture? I tend to think both carry some truth....but in my case, I have especially noticed that the energy you emit is the energy you attract. So when you feel great, are full of love, compassion, gratitude, you meet people who are functioning on the same/similar vibrational level.



Ok, onto the great outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment