Sunday, February 22, 2009

If you want to know what Infinity feels like, just close your eyes...

No matter what my mood- anxious, sad, ecstatic, confused, worried, apathetic, angry, lonely, overwhelmed, etc.- Yann Tiersen's "Comptine d'un autre Ete" always feels like a long, smooth, clean sweep of air into my lungs. A certain warm calm washes over me, from head to toe. Listen (and while this video is, admittedly, kind of cool, I recommend drawing your lids and creating your own visions of the notes):



Yann Tiersen - Comtine D'un Autre Ete from Thunder Down Country on Vimeo.

*********************************************************************


Also, when it comes to matters of the heart--> if you don't know, the answer is probably "no".

Double also, I want to see this: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100874724

*********************************************************************


Ja, es muss sein!

No comments:

Post a Comment