Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The arches of her feet are like voices of children calling in the grove of lemon trees...




...J'aime!

************************************************

I have these eye drops. They are called "Eye-C: a natural eye wash for all complaints". I like that for any complaint, these eye drops claim to be the remedy! Magic in a .5 FL ounce bottle.

Next time a friend comes to me with a complaint, I shall prescribe these drops. I can just see it:

Friend-- "Ugh! I am so sick of people on the subway cramming in, shoving their way through the crowd, and just being total a-holes!!"

Me-- "I know what you mean...here." [hands over bottle of eye drops]

Anyway, I was having issues with my right eye last summer. It was ceaselessly weeping. A holistic healthcare woman recommended these drops. I asked her how long I would be needing them and she said my eye would tell me. "With these drops," she explained, "the more it stings, the more you need them."

...an interesting concept

**********************************************


I want to find this tree:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianton/3170652852/in/photostream/



*********************************************

French has no word for "home"

*********************************************

"I dream of lost vocabularies that might express some of what we no longer can...What we feel most has no name but amber, archers, cinnamon, horses and birds."

-Jack Gilbert, from The Forgotten Dialect of the Heart

*********************************************

Even in the midst of this bright snow, I am smelling the warmth and joy of spring

No comments:

Post a Comment