Sunday, May 17, 2009

Everyone forgets that Icarus also flew.








It's the same when love comes to an end,
or the marriage fails and people say
they knew it was a mistake, that everybody
said it would never work. That she was
old enough to know better. But anything
worth doing is worth doing badly...

I believe Icarus was not failing as he fell,
but just coming to the end of his triumph.


*****************************************

Testing out various sets of wings now.  I think I like them all because they all show me I can fly.

******************************************

Why is pistachio so good?  And more importantly, why are avocados so freakishly delicious in countless recipes, forms, arrangements, and settings?  Perhaps they are the best just peeled and eaten with a spoon

******************************************

I have many things going on in this head of mine...but for now, I have some reading to do and some sleep to wrap up in.  It's been a near-sleepless weekend.  Fun, but time to remedy that situation


bisous a tous


No comments:

Post a Comment